You awake to your worst nightmare, Britain has been taken over by the undead. Alone with your fellow adventurers you are tasked with leaving the safety of the Inn and escaping the town.
Who knows what horrors await outside the safety of the Inn?
Scavenge for supplies, search for other survivors, find hidden caches of supplies and discover secret areas on your way to escaping the nightmare.
- Type : Challenge Event
- Auto Resurrection
- Contained Event Arena
- Multiple Progressive Stages
- No Items Drop on Death
- All Possessions are moved to the bank once the event starts.
- Duration : 50-60 Minutes
- Runs: 10/20/13 to 11/3/13 (Subject to change)
How it Works
- A detailed event schedule will be posted, this event will run 14-18 times depending on staff availability.
- You will have 15 minutes to sign up for the event.
- Once signed up, all of your possessions will be moved to the bank. You cannot join the event while holding items.
- Once the event starts you are transported into the event area.
- Gather supplies, and find a way to escape or defeat the undead.
- Score points for defeating the undead hoards and earn unique rewards.
- Manage to complete the event before the time is up for greater rewards.
- Players who participate in the event will find a gift bag awarded to them at the completion of the event.
Waiting for the event to start, Players look for supplies before leaving the safety of the Inn
The Battle Begins, The Fight continues
Doing battle with the vampire lord and his minions, Players fighting their way into the castle
The battle against the daemon balam and his acolytes, Players confront the black knight
The Royal Mummy, The Vampire Lord and his followers
The Grave Necromancer and Undead Dragon, Quarantine Zone
Balam the Daemon Knight and his Acolytes of Death
- Players will earn Holiday Coins during the event that can be used to purchase items from the Holiday Vendor.
- Progressing through the Challenge Event and defeating the event bosses will provide you with additional coins.
- The player that scores the most points during the event will receive additional coins and an event statue.
- Players will be able to purchase items from the Halloween Reward Vendor until 12/15/2013.